World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Warzone Episode 2 Card  Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Warzone Episode 2 Card

Go down 
+5
Nickjordan
Nightmare
Aaron Stryker
Jason Spade
Mathias Grey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Grey
Admin

Warzone Episode 2 Card  Empty
PostSubject: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptySat May 14, 2016 11:50 pm

Smith bought "book your own card" Here it is.

Zach Smith wrote:
First match 4-way: Logan vs James Cross vs JT Allen vs Gianluca Martini

Second match one on one falls count anywhere: Apollyon vs Nightmare

Third match one on one: Killian Redd vs Iron Duke Bishop

Fourth match for the hardcore championship: Cameron Kray vs Dante McCloud

Main event champion vs champion no holds barred: Zach Smith vs Jason Spade

Last edited by Mathias Grey on Fri May 20, 2016 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:24 am

Exclusive Footage from Chris Proudfoot Appreciation Night:

The Spade vs Jordan match has just ended. The crowd is cheering as Jason Spade stands victorious, Nick Jordan sitting in the corner and trying to clear the cobwebs. The referee hands Spade the World Championship and attempts to hand Jordan the Intercontinental Championship, but Spade stops him and takes the belt himself.

He walks over to Jordan and pulls him to his feet. He says something to Jordan- words of encouragement- before handing him the Intercontinental Championship and clapping. The camera fades as Spade leaves the ring, leaving Jordan alone.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:44 am

The camera turns on, revealing a fancy corner office with a view of the Manhattan skyline. A desk is visible, facing towards the camera. A large chair is sat behind it, facing the window, before turning around and revealing a man in a very expensive-looking white suit. His hair is mostly gray save for some black towards the top some in his beard. He's smoking a cuban cigar, wearing glasses, and sporting a smug grin.

Good morning, good morning people of the World Wrestling Corporation. My name's Aaron Stryker, and I have a very important announcement for you. A few of WWC's key investors have been a tad bit perturbed by Mr. Mathias Grey's way of operating the show. Not only are they not keen on him both running the corporation and competing, but the fact that he's also been losing rather convincingly lately has been rustling some jimmies upstairs.

As a result, they've placed me in charge of day to day operations here in WWC. While Mr. Grey still holds majority ownership, I have been given full authority over all contracted wrestlers- including Grey- to use as I see fit. Mr. Grey will continue to book shows, venues, and handle the major decisions of the company, but I have been given the authority to veto any and all of his decisions should I find them potentially detrimental to the well-being of talent and the company as a whole.

But enough about all that, let's move on to some more exciting stuff. As you all know, the current number one contender to the WWC World Championship is Mr. Shay Hoxton. I've noticed that he is not featured on this week's card put together by Mr. Zach Smith, and that simply won't do. As such, I am adding a match to the card; Shay Hoxton will go one-on-one with the Grim Reaper, Ryan Riley.

Which brings me to the Intercontinental Championship. As you know, Cameron Kray has won the right to challenge Nick Jordan for the title by defeating Jimmy Starr. This match is official and both parties have signed the necessary contracts... The match will take place in the upcoming weeks.

Expect WWC to shine brighter than ever before, ladies and gentleman... Especially now that someone of my leadership caliber is at the helm.

Stryker puts out his cigar and grins, before the camera cuts out.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptySun May 15, 2016 3:04 pm

We see footage of Nightmare being pinned at Proudfoot Appreciation Night. The video is followed by a quick and loud graphic. After that we see a large silhouette standing in the smoke. The figure appears to be wearing a hood but not much is known. The demonic voice of Nightmare can be heard speaking in a soft tone as we hear spiritual chants in the background.

"Master Damien told me that something was going to happen. I knew that things would change. I just didn't know, it would be between us."

The tone from Nightmare's voice changed from calm to furious.

"YOU stood there as Shay Hoxton pinned me to get the victory. YOU let the sinners have their victory of that BATTLE but you have also started a new WAR!"

Nightmare takes a couple of breaths and speaks in a calm tone again.

"At Warzone, we will face off in a Falls Count Anywhere match. I will send you face first into the canvas with the Final Warning, then I will pick up your unconscious body then drop you with the Hellraiser, then Master Damien will decapitate you, and you'll finally feel the wrath of the Apocalypse! After that, will finish it in the ring, at ringside, backstage, or even six feet under!"

Nightmare walks out of the smoke and reveals his face. The tone of his voice changes once again to, furious.

"Either way Apollyon, you will, BURN…IN…HEELLLLLLL!!!!!"

The screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Nickjordan

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Camera is shown peering through a window inside Nick Jordans House
Nick is seen talking to an unkown figure while sitting on his couch

.....Your right, I shouldn't worry about it, it was just one match and I gained Spades respect as well...
I'm more worried about Kray, something is different this time....Will Killian and JT it seemed so easy and I took care of it. But now knowing i am not invincible I don't know....

Mysterious Figure: It ok Nick you are the best and you will crush Kray he won't know what came at him, you are a superior talent compared to him.

....You're Right, I will destroy him and he won't even know what he stepped in the ring with, but for now I finally get a week off and I can relax with you...-Nick is seen saying a name but is muffled-

Nick reaches over and kisses the figure as the Nick notices the Cameraman in this act and runs over and Knocks the man out and grabs the camera.

I Knew these damn guys couldn't leave me alone....Kray you better be listening because you better be counting the days down because when you step into that ring with me you'll only be getting one thing and that is a trip to the SUPLEX TRANSIT BITCH!

Nick throws the Camera down in rage as it shatters in pieces
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:07 pm

The camera clicks on and reveals Jason Spade, the WWC Championship around his waist. He looks bored.

"I wasn't surprised when Zach Smith immediately booked himself in the main event when he bought the right to book this week's card... But booking yourself in the main event against me? Zach, we've been down this road before and it didn't end well for you.

"I hope you don't think the little no holds barred stipulation is gonna do anything for you, because that's my favorite kind of match. Who doesn't love whacking people over the head with a kendo stick? Especially when it's encouraged by the rules of the match. So Zach, I'll keep this short and sweet... You think that being IWE Champion puts you on my level. And perhaps it would... If this were IWE. It's not. This is WWC, and I'm the champion around these parts. Remember that when I send you packing back to Chris Proudfoot in a full body cast.

"Bang."
Back to top Go down
numbah Z

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 11:10 am

what
Back to top Go down
Mathias Grey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:00 pm

numbah Z wrote:
what

Krzy?
Back to top Go down
Zach Smith

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Zach Smith is shown standing on a rooftop in a unknown place the IWE championship firmly around his waist he looks out over the city before starting to speak

Zach: You see everyone i was given the opportunity to book this weeks full card .. and i made some matches that i figured everyone in the WWC universe would enjoy kicking off the show we have a 4-way showcase featuring some of the best young talent the WWC has to offer in our second match two demons two monsters of this company collide and it's falls count anywhere so anything can and will happen i for one can't wait to see them tear each other apart  then Killian Redd goes one on one against Iron Duke Bishop in what is sure to be a classic bout then in the co-main event Cameron Kray will defend his hardcore championship against Dante McCloud this upstart has impressed me over at the WWC HQ so i figured let's give him a shot at some gold

Smith takes a pause to look directly at the camera before readjusting his IWE title

Zach: And then in the main event the WWC world champion Jason Spade will collide in a no holds barred match against ..... myself that's right it's champion vs champion IWE vs WWC you see Spade i personally have nothing against you but this is a different company with different championships that i seek to earn yes you have beaten me in the past but this is now i've perfected my craft to the point where i am at the top of the mountain in IWE and now i want to be at the top of the mountain here .. i could've easily made this a title match between us but i don't want to win the belt like that i want to earn my shot at the belt i want to fight my way up the ladder so i can rightfully win that gold Spade .. no matter what happens at warzone let's just put on a good match and tear that house DOWN because we are both champions let's act like them

Smith gives a thumbs up to the camera as he starts to walk away while the screen fades to black
Back to top Go down
Cameron Kray

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:23 am

The camera flickers on to show Cameron Kray in a nice tuxedo sitting in his bloodstained wooden chair. The bow tie is undone and a glass of scotch is in hand. He stares at his glass

Do you know why I haven't sat in front of a camera in a while ladies and gentlemen?

Cameron takes a swig from his glass

The thought that JT Allen beating me hurt inside. The thought of being put through a table has not sat well with me. And the fact that Starr cost me the match just burns me up inside.

The camera flickers between Cameron and a shot of his Hardcore 24/7 Championship in the chair numerous times before returning to normal

And then Zach Smith, without consulting me might I add, decided to book me to defend my title against Dante McCloud. No offence Dante but you don't deserve to be considered facing a man of my caliber. But if you think you can take my belt away from me, then be my guest. But it won't end well for you.

The camera flickers between the belt again and Cameron yelling at the camera before returning to normal

And then Nick Jordan. Nick decided that the best way to get my attention was to tell me I'm inferior and that I should be scared of being thrown around.

Cameron finishes the scotch and throws the glass to side. A small shatter is heard a small distance away as Cameron leans forward

You see Nick, I have a lot of respect for you. There was a reason why I wanted you to win my belt once. You claim I have no idea what I am getting into the ring with. Nick, the last thing you want to do is face me right now. Will I get thrown around by you? Odds are I am. But understand this. Killian Redd got dropped on his head. So did Starr. Two more experienced members of WWC. And they stayed down. You have a lot less experience than both of them and myself for that matter. Once I hit you with that Package Piledriver Nick, you would be smart to stay down yourself.

Cameron stands up and walks of screen. The flickering between a yelling Cameron and the Hardcore belt occurs again before cutting to black
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Jimmy Starr is laying face down on a sidewalk. It's a pretty nice looking sidewalk, so if he's in the USA, he must be in California.

Jimmy Starr: That pig fucker Zach Smith didn't even book me. How am I supposed to stop evil if I'm not even scheduled for a match? Life is unfair.

Starr hits the sidewalk hard with his fist, which must hurt because sidewalks aren't soft. The camera cuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Episode 2 Card    Warzone Episode 2 Card  Empty

Back to top Go down

Warzone Episode 2 Card
Page 1 of 1