World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Grey
Admin

Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Empty
PostSubject: Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray   Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:31 pm

Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Coolte11
Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Coolte19
Spoiler:

ALL PROMOS FOR THIS MATCH CAN BE POSTED HERE

Last edited by Mathias Grey on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cameron Kray

PostSubject: Re: Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray   Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:10 am

*Camera fades to Cameron Kray sitting at his desk. He pulls out his knife and opens an envelope. He pulls out the letter inside and read quietly before resting it to side. He looks at the camera with a smile on his face*

So that was an invitation to WWC. And the first match they put me in is against Zach Smith. Now Zach, I know who you are and what you are capable of in the ring. And I'll admit you're not that bad. Not at all. But here's the thing Zach. You have never. And I mean ever, faced someone like me. Everyone you faced has been kind to you compared to the treatment you will receive from me. Because you see, I have a family name to live up to Zach. And that means in our match.......

*Cameron holds up his knife. He briefly looks at it before turning back to the camera whilst pointing the knife in the same direction*

I will win our match by Whatever Means Necessary. I'll see you then sunshine.

*Camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Zach Smith

PostSubject: Re: Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray   Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:14 pm

The screen shows Zach Smith sitting in is well known Lawn Chair on a roof of a building he has somewhere in Chicago Illinois he has a piece of paper he's looking over he smiles at the camera before starting to speak

WWC the World Wrestling Corporation .. Day 1 Show 1 let's freaking go so looking over this first card  and looks like i'm in the first ever match with Cameron Kray now Kray i've seen your work in other companies and i must say i am impressed with what you can do in the ring and i must say you have talent however as you said about me you've never faced me in that squared circle and i can give it my all and go at 100 miles per hour if needed to plant you down for that 1 2 3 so Kray i'm looking foward to this match between us no matter who wins it's all about tearing that house down and setting an example a bar being in this first match here in WWC so let's do just that

Smith puts the piece of paper down on the arm rest of his chair before looking back at the camera

And may the best man win

With that last word spoken Smith gives a Wink at the camera before the screen fades to black
Back to top Go down
Cameron Kray

PostSubject: Re: Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray   Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:55 am

*The camera pans out to show Cameron Kray striking a punching bag. He hits a big roundhouse kick, violently swinging the bag from side to side. He turns to the camera*

I saw your little video Zach. And I must say sunshine, you are dumber than I thought you were.

*Cameron grabs a towel and wipes his faces*

When I was referring to you not facing anyone like me, I meant it. I never said that I'd never faced anyone like you because that my dear boy is a lie. In fact, last time I faced someone like you Zach, I dropped them on their head and they haven't been seen since.

*Cameron throws the towel to the side*

You say you're gonna come at me at 100 miles an hour. Fine, I'll be the handbrake that stops you and rolls you over. You want to set the bar in WWC. I'll take that bar and beat you to within an inch of your life until you beg me to end it. You want the best man to win Zach and I plan to because Zach you forget one thing.

*Cameron steps up close to the camera with an intense look on his face*

I have a legacy to live up to. And I'll do Whatever Means Necessary to keep it. Even if it puttting you in the Bottom of The Thames, I'll bloody do.

*Screen fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray   Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray Empty

Back to top Go down

Zach Smith vs. Cameron Kray
Page 1 of 1