World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Grey
Admin

Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Empty
PostSubject: Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith   Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:03 am

Promos for this match can be posted here
Back to top Go down
Zach Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith   Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:28 am

The screen shows Zach Smith sitting in his Lawn Chair this time on the roof of a building with the wind blowing through his hair he looks at the camera before starting to speak.

Last week on the very first show of WWC in my hometown I was able to beat Cameron Kray a man who is known in this business and boy did it feel great to nail him with that DDT and plant him down in Chicago now granted it was with a little distraction but I had no control over that what so ever and that's me being 100 percent honest ... and now fast forward a week later.

Smith pauses to look down at a piece of paper in his hand before returning his view to the camera.

This week I'm going one on one with Jason Spade probably one of the most well known Tag Champions from NGCW but that's long gone .. you see Spade this is WWC the World Wrestling Corporation not NGCW, not IWE, everyone's starting with a clean slate here .. and I plan to continue my streak .. I'm currently undefeated in this company at 1-0 that at Warzone I plan to make it 2-0 so Spade with all due respect I'm on my way to that WWC championship and I surely don't plan to stop my streak here so Spade you bring your a-game and I sure as hell will bring mine because at Warzone I plan to walk out with that big W.

At that last word Smith winks at the camera as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith   Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:38 am

The camera clicks on, revealing Jason Spade.

"Yadda, yadda, yadda... Same old crap I keep hearing over and over again. 'Ooh, I'm gonna give it my all, your past accomplishments are the past, and with all due respect I'm gonna beat you, ooh'. Let me tell you a story, Zach... A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, there lived a plucky young guy such as yourself who wanted to be the best in his company! He played by the rules, he was a gracious winner and loser, and above all else he made sure to let everyone know that he would always give 110% in all of his matches!

"And everyone hated him. Why? Because he was boring... And frankly, not even that good in the ring. He had a problem with lacing his boots correctly, and unfortunately that ended up biting him in the ass when he... Ah, I'm off topic. The point is, you're boring. You're boring me... Don't waste my time, Zach. Bring your A-game, I'll be expecting it... But you better be expecting mine, because it's all I ever give. Unlike you, I don't have to say so... I let my actions speak for me. And my actions will indeed speak for me... When I snap you like the crust on a Chicago deep-dish pizza.

"Bang."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith   Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Spade vs. Zach Smith
Page 1 of 1