World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Grey
Admin

Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross   Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:30 am

Promos for Apollyon, JT Allen, and Nightmare vs. Cameron Kray, James Cross, and Zach Smith go here

Last edited by Mathias Grey on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross   Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Nightmare is seen standing in the dark room looking down at the fire that lights the place.

Some rewards in this world...are blessing,but others are curses. I was awarded currency due to the destruction Apollyon and I unleashed during the Tag Team Royal Rumble. However... I cannot accept this. Master Damien taught me that money is the cause of the deadliest sins in this world today! It is a cancerous poison that contaminates the mind with greed. Everyday it finds a new victim and converts them into sinners. Fortunately, I have been given the opportunity, to go in the ring against three of those sinners. Soon they'll witness the hell that 'The Architect Of the Apocolypse' will raise onto earth.  

Nightmare throws the $500 into the fire, and looks up into the camera.

"Cameron Kray... Zach Smith...James Cross. just like this 'reward', you will...BURN...IN...HELL!

Back to top Go down
Cameron Kray

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross   Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:04 am

*Camera pans out to reveal Cameron Kray sitting at his desk. His feet up looking relaxed*

Well it's seems that my generosity was for nothing then. I was being generous giving you that money after you failed me Nightmare. For a monster I thought you would get the job done. But that's not what I am here to discuss.

*The feet are of the desk as Cameron leans forward*

J.... T.... Allen. Now from what I hear on Twitter, your not happy about being in the match. And from what I hear, your bailing on your partners. I must warn you JT, I wouldn't want to get them angry if I were you.

*Cameron smiles as the screen fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross   Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare, Apollyon, and JT Allen vs Cameron Kray, Zach Smith, and James Cross
Page 1 of 1