World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shay Hoxton

Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Empty
PostSubject: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Host: Me

Guests: Me
Jason Spade (played by me)
Jimmy Starr (played by me)
Brent Thompson (played by me)
Zach Smith (played by me)
That Stryker guy (played by me)
Ryan Rylie (played by me)
Cameron Kray
Back to top Go down
Shay Hoxton

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:03 pm

The camera comes in to Shay Hoxton sitting in his training school turned Hoxtein headquarters turned IWE Headquarters turned Training School again. He's wearing a hot pink blazer with black pants, a black shirt, a pink tie, and black and pink cowboy boots. He has his feet resting on a roundtable with many name tags on it. The only other person at the table is English wrestler Cameron Kray, who is looking fairly confused why no one else is there.

Howdy ladies and lasses, my name is Shay Hoxton and I am your host of the WWC Roundtable! Now I am a man of the people, so let's go to Twitter to see some questions!

Shay takes out his phone and types some things. He puts the phone down and looks up at a blank seat.

Mr. Smith! We have a tweet from one @HoxtonWorldWide asking, and I quote, "why did you leave Shay, the best wrestler, off of your show?"
Back to top Go down
Shay Hoxton

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Shay stands up and walks to the seat with Smith labeled.

Well you see good fan, I was scared that by booking Shay, he may outstage my entire lifetime of wrestling in one match. Sadly, Mr. Stryker ruined my plan, and now I'm sad.
Back to top Go down
Shay Hoxton

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Shay goes to his original seat.

That is true, Zach, Stryker did ruin your plan. So, Mr. Stryker, why did you do that?
Back to top Go down
Shay Hoxton

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Shay goes to the Stryker chair.

Because, sir, I'm a huge fan of you. You know, this is out of nowhere, but can I have an autograph?

Shay walks back to his seat and laughs.

Of course!

Shay scribbles his name on a conveniently placed picture of himself, and passes it to the empty seat.

I do everything for my fans! So, next question, Mr. Kray, how fabulous am I?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Kray

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:29 pm

*Cameron looks at Shay with a confused look on his face. He moves the picture out of the way to the side*

Shay, my friend. What is the meaning of this? If this you plotting for my belt II'll have you know that it's in my Safe til I defend it against Dante. But I was looking forward to chatting to everyone, especially Riley.
Back to top Go down
Shay Hoxton

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Shay looks overly offended.

Cameron! I invite you to my home for a roundtable, and you accuse me of trying to trick you?

Shay wipes away a fake tear, then pops back into his host self.

Well, now that I know you have a match against Dante, let's ask. How do you feel about the man attempting to take away your Championship?
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:01 pm

A door opens off camera and Jason Spade enters into the room, sitting down in the seat with his name labeled on it. He's smiling- perhaps a bit forced- at Shay Hoxton.

"Afternoon, gents."

He nods curtly to Kray before rounding on Hoxton.

"Shay, I can only conclude by this ridiculous thing you've concocted that you heard that... I was scheduled to host this week's Roundtable. If not then I have absolutely no idea what it is you think you're doing... So I'll give you two choices. Take a seat in an empty chair while I invite the guests I had planned, or I'll beat you with that chair until you stop moving. Take your time, I'll wait."

Spade sits back in his chair and kicks his feet up on the table, still smiling at Hoxton.
Back to top Go down
Shay Hoxton

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:16 pm

Shay pulls out a tooth pick, and smiles. He begins to clean his teeth before resting it in his mouth. He stands up and walks to Spade and holds his shoulder with his left hand. Shay gives a small chuckle, and attempts to knee Jason in the groin. Spade has known Shay for over a year and a half now, he's no fool, as when Shay's knee makes contact, the plastic sounds of a cup can be heard. Shay's smile leaves his face, and is replaced by a grimace. He pulls out his toothpick and throws it in the face of Spade.

Well then Spade, let's see what you can do.
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Spade laughs and looks at Kray, gesturing at Hoxton.

"This fuckin' guy, eh?"

Spade shoves Hoxton before they lock up, each gripping the other with one hand and raining blows down with the other. They crash into the table, knocking over several chairs and pushing the whole thing across the floor. Security bursts into the room and manages to separate the two, but Hoxton hits Spade with a cheap shot while he's being restrained. The security drags Spade out of the room, while Spade- lip and nose bleeding- shouts at Hoxton.

"I'm gonna break your legs, Hoxton! I'm gonna break your fuckin' legs!"

The security manages to get him out of the room, though his shouting can still be heard for several more moments until it eventually fades away.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Kray

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:33 pm

*Cameron watches the chaos between Shay and Jason before answering the question *

In answer to your question Shay, If he wants to go for it by all means. But he has to remember that I went through hell to win and keep the belt. Dante might be a bit of a loose cannon. But, I am hands down the premier talent this year. No offense fellas. I dont think that belt is leaving that safe.
Back to top Go down
Shay Hoxton

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Shay paces in anger.

This guy, I swear to God, all bark and no damn bite.

Shay wipes his lip and hits the table.

Sorry loving fans at home and in the room, but I'm in no condition to host the greatest Roundtable of all time. Looks like we're going to have to suffer through Spade's boring one, because this is over. Blame Spade.

Shay walks off screen, leaving a confused Kray sitting alone.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Jimmy Starr wanders onto the screen as soon as Shay walks off. The men all stare at him, wondering what he's doing and expecting him to speak. Starr walks up to the roundtable and steers himself over to the seat marked "Brent Thompson." He stares at it for multiple seconds as all the wrestlers engage in an ominous silence as they watch him. Starr speaks slowly and quietly.

Jimmy Starr: I'll always remember you, buddy.

A tear bubbles up from under the sunglasses I didn't tell you he was wearing yet. Starr swiftly wipes it. He walks off the screen before an even bigger display is seen. The wrestlers look puzzled to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable   Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable Empty

Back to top Go down

Shay's Roundtable That's better than Mark Murdock's Roundtable
Page 1 of 1