World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Kray

A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body Empty
PostSubject: A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body   A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:52 am

*Camera fades into a dimly lit room with a chair covered in dried blood. Cameron Kray is sitting in the chair with suit pants and a bloodstained shirt on. He looks at the camera with a sly smile on his face*

A Casket Match. A simple yet brutal match. The only way to win is by beating your opponent to the point that you are able to put them in the casket and shut the lid. Now I know that these matches have a tendency to scare some of the competitors. But I'll let you in on a little secret shall I.........

*The camera steps back to reveal a casket in front of Cameron. The casket is also covered in dried blood*

It doesn't scare me. You see JT, I have met many, many people like you. Women beaters. All of them thinking they can take control of a women and inflict pain upon them. And then I showed up. And one by one they all learnt the same lesson. And do you want to know how?

*Cameron gently caresses the lid of the casket*

I put them in one of these. Interestingly enough they never hit another women again. JT. I spent a lot of time and effort into this specific casket. And as you can tell, a lot of blood to. Not all of it my own. This casket will be at ringside waiting for you JT. And at the end of the PPV, I'll be going home to Rose and celebrating my victory. Whilst you.......

*Cameron slams his fist on the casket*

Well, you better hope WWC Staff let you out of the casket. Otherwise your going 6 feet under.

*Cameron winks at the camera as it fades to black*
Back to top Go down

A Broken Heart turns into a Broken Body
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Corporation :: Archives-
Jump to: