World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Proudfoot

WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach   WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Proudfoot laughs

Proudfoot

"Simple Minded Fool" What's next, you'll call me a buffoon?  I don't care what the history behind you're name is. My name is my own, and with it I'll make my own history. You're Seven Foot Tall, That's awesome. You have all the gifts to be dominant. And here you are, in WWC. A Nobody. Everyone here knows My Name. And you...

You're nothing Apollo. Nothing but a oversized blemish, on the face of WWC. I am that face. You need to be popped. I'm confident Mathias will do it. But if he doesn't , You know for a Fact that Chris Proudfoot will.

Proudfoot shifts his attention over to Mathias

Proudfoot

As for your question, I'd have to say I'd go with Chris Xander. The guy is IWE Champion, he's an unstoppable force, Me and him. We have a long history of not getting along. Of Hatred for eachother. But the Fact is. Me and him are so much alike. it's almost as if we're the same person

Proudfoot winks to the camera

Proudfoot

But I mean, We're not!
Back to top Go down
Apollyon

PostSubject: Re: WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach   WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Apollyon
Good for you Chris. Everyone knows your name. I doubt that they did when you first debuted in the wrestling industry.. That's what I'm doing, debuting. Sorry that I'm unknown in an industry that I've never been apart of. I am known elsewhere though Chris. Not in the wrestling business... No. But there are those who have seen what I am capable of doing to another human being, and they've seen how much I enjoy doing it. Once I'm through with Jason Spade, then you too will know what I am capable of, and you'll regret everything that you've said to me tonight..

Apollyon stands up

Apollyon
Unless you feel like finding out right here, right now..
Back to top Go down
Mathias Grey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach   WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Mathias stands up and puts his arm in front of Apollyon to try to hold him back.

Mathias Grey
Alright.. It looks like we're all out of time...

Mathias looks towards Apollyon

Mathias Grey
And patience.. Zach Smith, Chris Proudfoot, Shay Hoxton, Apollyon Creed.. Kidding Apollyon.. Thank you all for being here!! Until next time WWC Universe, I'm your host and WWC COO, Mathias Grey!!
Back to top Go down
Mathias Grey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach   WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 12:00 am

Back to top Go down
Mathias Grey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach   WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:49 am

Money

Hoxton... $300
Proudfoot... $300
Apollyon... $300
Smith... $50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach   WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWC Roundtable Editon 1: Shay, Apollyon, Proudfoot, Zach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2