World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Featured In-Ring Promo Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Featured In-Ring Promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Grey
Admin

Featured In-Ring Promo Empty
PostSubject: Featured In-Ring Promo   Featured In-Ring Promo EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:40 pm

The Wrestler Selected For The Featured In-Ring Promo is:
Spoiler:

The selected wrestler will be allowed to either cut a solo promo, or call out ONE other wrestler to the ring to exchange words with in front of the live crowd. The featured promo will greatly effect your rankings because it is in front of the Live Crowd, so don't waste the opportunity if given it!!!!

THE IN RING PROMOS CAN BE POSTED HERE ONLY BY THE SELECTED WRESTLER OF THE WEEK AND THE (1) OTHER WRESTLER HE CALLS OUT IF HE CHOOSES TO.
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

Featured In-Ring Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featured In-Ring Promo   Featured In-Ring Promo EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:26 am

A camera zooms in on a ring surrounded by a packed arena of people. They seem to be waiting with baited breath, the show they're here for having not quite started yet. Suddenly, the arena lights up blue and Jason Spade's theme music plays, the man himself bursting through the curtain and starting to the ring, high-fiving fans on the way. He pauses on the apron to hype the crowd, before jumping into the ring and grabbing a mic.

"I don't know why but people really like handing me microphones... Maybe they just love to hear my dulcet tones and I solemnly sing them into their long slumbers. Or maybe it's just because I talk too much and they want me to get it out before I drill it through their heads... Or maybe it's just because I'm the only one in this business who has anything interesting to say.

"That's right, not this company... This business. No matter where I've been, be it NGCW or IWE or WWC or the indys, I've always had the best thing to say. But people always overlooked me cuz... I'm too small, and I lose a lot. And it's true... I'm 5'8" and people generally take shits that weigh more than me, and my win/loss record is far from a flawless masterpiece. But despite that, I am still here. I'm still standing just as strong as I did the day I walked into this business and damn it, I'm not going anywhere. Nobody's gonna knock me down, especially not one of those damn peons in the back room.

"You can't touch Jason Spade, nobody can... And I'm here to prove that. How, you ask? I will single-handedly save WWC from absolute destruction... I will single-handedly save IWE from crumbling in on itself... I will personally reach into the ashes of NGCW and raise it back to the top of the mountain, where it belongs. I am Jason Spade, the Savior of not only IWE... I am the savior of Professional Wrestling."

Spade drops his mic and raises his hands; the crowd reaction is somewhat mixed as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Featured In-Ring Promo
Page 1 of 1