World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Pay-Per-View Announcement Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Pay-Per-View Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Stryker

Pay-Per-View Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Pay-Per-View Announcement   Pay-Per-View Announcement EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:31 am

Good morning, good morning people of the World Wrestling Corporation. My name is Aaron Stryker with a huge announcement regarding WWC's next Pay-Per-View event.

The event will take place in three weeks in Green Bay, Wisconsin and will feature a set of matches where every WWC championship is on the line. This Pay-Per-View will be called... WWC Doomsday.

First, JT Allen will defend his newly-won WWC Hardcore 24/7 Championship against the former champion, Dante McCloud in a hardcore rules, falls count anywhere street fight. Then, of course, the Intercontinental Title match... Nick Jordan will defend against Cameron Kray.

Finally, Jason Spade will defend his WWC World Championship... Unfortunately, our current number one contender is out with an injury. As a result, it falls upon my shoulders to name a new one... Who shall it be? Perhaps the newest member of our roster, Adam Ashes? Perhaps the man Shay Hoxton defeated at Synergy, Jimmy Starr? No, I've decided... That Spade's challenge for Doomsday will be... Mr. Eric Pierce, the man who... Recently acquired a contract here in WWC.

On top of these momentous matches, this PPV will also feature the match brought on by Chris Proudfoot's open challenge... Who has dared to step up to face the man who runs the show? None other than the Demon Hunter, the Devil Killer... Damon Wolfe.

This PPV will also feature a series of matches that will determine the number one contender for WWC's newly created Tag Team Championships. Several teams will step up in a short series of matches, the conclusion of which will take place on WarZone.

The future's always bright with Aaron Stryker at the helm. Have a good day, ladies and gentlemen. And join us in three weeks... For WWC Doomsday.
Back to top Go down

Pay-Per-View Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Corporation :: Archives-
Jump to: