World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Grey
Admin

Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon   Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:08 am

Mathias Grey is shown in his office, his feet kicked up on the desk, a few papers in his hands.

Mathias Grey
Ladies and gentleman it is me.. You're WWC COO... Former 2x NGCW Tag Team Champion... Former NGCW Extreme Champion.. Former...

Grey sighs.

Mathias Grey
Former IWE World Champion.. And soon to be CURRENT IWE World Champion... And that's a fact!!.. Mathias.. Grey.. And I'm here because after being a part of Destiny, and seeing what happened to Shay Hoxton, I have decided that WWC will not be making the same mistake that IWE did by double booking. I don't want any of our talent injured.. Except Smith maybe.. Kidding of course.... Anyways.. So tonight JT Allen, you are being removed from the Triple Threat Match. This is because the winner of the Triple Threat Match will be facing Killian Redd at the PPV for the vacant IC Title. And as we all know you already have a much anticipated PPV event against Cameron Kray...

Mathias Grey
However. Tonight you will still have a match. I am officially putting you onto the team of Apollyon and Nightmare, who are set to face Cameron Kray and Zach Smith tonight...

Mathias Grey
... I suppose I should give Zach Smith's team another partner as well.. I wouldn't want people thinking I was unfair..

Mathias chuckles

Mathias Grey
So Zach Smith and Cameron Kray will be joined by... James Cross!!!
Back to top Go down
JT Allen

Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon   Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 6:31 am

(JT Allen is livid upon hearing this news so he decides to vent into a camera at home)

How dare you take me out of a match for a chance at title gold? Caskets make me feel alive but you decided to pull me out of a match with two other men to stick me into a tag match? Nope not doing it. Kray, I'll see you in hell, Mathias don't expect me to show up.
Back to top Go down

Re: Allen, Smith, Kray, Jordon, Bishop, Nightmare, Apollyon
Page 1 of 1