World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Grey
Admin

Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Empty
PostSubject: Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr   Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 3:47 pm

Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Coolte27
Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Coolte26
Spoiler:
ALL PROMOS FOR THIS MATCH CAN BE POSTED HERE

Last edited by Mathias Grey on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah Black

Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr Empty
PostSubject: One Month.   Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:55 pm

It's been one month.

One whole month since I stepped foot into the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and received the news I had been waiting so long to hear.

Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr CbLoja0XIAASXZb

My neck had finally fully healed. I was cleared to return to the ring once again. I had signed a new contract with NGCW that would see me stepping down as General Manager and making my comeback to the active roster, effective as of the first NGCW Live show to be held after the Brawl PPV.

Unfortunately, that didn't go to plan.

Instead of making my triumphant return to competition, NGCW went into an indefinite hiatus. The contract I had signed with Mr. Eric Pierce essentially becoming null and void. He allowed me to make an appearance in the Brawl match itself, but it wasn't the moment I had wanted. It wasn't the moment I had been craving ever since I suffered my neck injury back in June. Ever since I was put on the shelf, the only thing that kept me going during my recovery process was the thought of stepping back through that curtain and doing what I do best. Showing the world why I was the only 2-time NGCW Champion in history.

It's been one month since I heard that I was finally going to get the chance to do what I have been waiting 8 months for. And then I had that chance taken away from me.

The 8 months of frustration I had felt during my injury are nothing compared to what I've been going through during the past 2 and a half weeks. Knowing that I was finally able to put those trunks on once again and entertain the fans like no-one else can, and that I couldn't. Knowing that the man who presented me with a new contract knew perfectly well that his company wasn't going to last long enough for me to see the inside of that ring, but allowed me to get my hopes up before crushing them soon after.

So yeah... You could call me bitter. You could say I'm frustrated. You could even say I'm pretty pissed off with the whole situation. But unfortunately for whoever is gonna be on the other side of that ring from me tonight, I'm gonna be taking all that out on you. And it isn't your fault that I'm in this frame of mind right now. For you it's just a case of wrong place, wrong time.

It's been one month since I received the news that I was able to return to action, and it gave me one of the best feelings I've ever experienced in my life.

That feeling has gone. Replaced with impatience, resentment and discontent. I was promised an opportunity and that promise was broken. So now I've come to the WWC to make my own opportunity. Now I've made a promise to myself. And it won't be broken. But you might.

It's been one month.
Back to top Go down

Noah Black vs. Jimmy Starr
Page 1 of 1