World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Farewell Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
Farewell Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
Farewell Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
Farewell Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
Farewell Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
Farewell Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
Farewell Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
Farewell Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
Farewell Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Farewell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillianRedd

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:14 am

*The camera opens up to the WWC Warzone Arena. Killian's music and titiantron come on and Killian makes his way down the ring, but he isn't show gloating. He's not with Kaitelyn. He's just walking into the ring in a black and white suit and he is clean shaving. The crowd is confused. Killian enters the ring and asks for a Mic.*

[Killian] Good even-

*Killian chokes on his words. He clears his throat*

[Killian] Good evening. I'm out here with some bad news. I have to retire.

*A gasp is heard from across the arena. Crow's begins to chant, "Please don't go.". Killian begins to tear up.

[Killian] I don't want to go, but some shit happened and I can't wrestle any longer. I wanted to come out here to thank each and everyone of you who always cheered and sometimes jeered for me. I will like to thank my trainer, Wade Orion William's. I'd also like to thank Dalton Crooks for getting me in NGCW and introducing the greatest friends I'll ever have.

*The entire WWC locker room comes out and begins to applaud Killian and the crowd begins to join.*

[Killian] I'd also like to thank my best friend, Chris Proudfoot. He always believed in me since my debut back at Ultimatum.

*The arena grows louder and Killian puts down the Mic. He wipes away his tears and looks around the arena and smiles. He walks out of the ring and heads backstage as he receives a standing ovation from the entire arena. And the titiantron shows a video of Killian's highlights of his career. And it stops on a still image of the Bagel Club after they won the WWC tag team championship. Words in red appear and they read, "Bagel Club. Gone, but never forgotten." The camera takes one last look at the crowd and goes black.*
Back to top Go down

Farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Corporation :: Archives-
Jump to: