World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Corporation

The WWC is back! We're a Wrestling E-Fed!! Everyone is Welcome!! Gaming System Recommended but NOT REQUIRED!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

» WWC Warzone: Episode 11 CARD
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Nickjordan Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

» Warzone Episode 10 Part 3
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Shay Hoxton Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 pm

» Warzone Episode 10: Part 2!!
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Results PART 1
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

» 8.20.16 Rankings
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

» WWC: Immortal 9.17.16
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm

» WWC Warzone Episode 10 Card
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

» Current WWC Champions
WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Emptyby Mathias Grey Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Spade

WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Empty
PostSubject: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptyFri May 20, 2016 4:29 am

Host: Jason Spade

Guest: Shay Hoxton (portrayed by a scarecrow with Shay's sunglasses)
Guest: Dante McCloud
Guest: Nightmare
Guest: Logan and his translator
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:20 pm

The camera pans in to a studio in WWC headquarters, panning up from the Roundtable to this week's host, Jason Spade. He is sitting back in his chair, expression cocky and feet up on the table.

"Welcome to the Roundtable, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Jason Spade. Here are my guests this week... To my right, the new WWC 24/7 Champion, Dante McCloud. To my left, the man known only as Nightmare... I know, I'm surprised he showed up too. To Dante's right we have one of WWC's hottest new superstars, Logan. And finally... Shay Hoxton. Now, my first question is for you, Shay... How's the leg feeling?"

The camera pans over to reveal that "Shay Hoxton" is actually a poorly made scarecrow with a pink and white pair of sunglasses. The camera pans back to Spade, who's smiling.

"I guess he's not feeling very talkative today... Oh well. Let's move on... Dante McCloud. You've stormed onto the WWC scene and won the Hardcore title from Cameron Kray. But that's not important... I'm curious. Is it true that you can't feel pain? If so, say I were to take this pen..."

Spade pulls a pen out of his jacket pocket.

"...And jam it into your arm. Would that not hurt? Would it tickle? Enlighten us, please."
Back to top Go down
Dante McCloud

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptyFri May 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Dante: Look bud. Would it hurt? No. Not physically. I have CIP. It's a disease. Sure it sounds nice not to feel pain but there are... Complications.. Which I don't feel like getting into right now with you.. Spade, I might not feel pain, but I still have pride. That being said, you touch my with that pen or anything else.. I'll hit you so hard that Shay's leg will look like a mere scratch compared to what you're face will look like...
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:32 am

Spade smiles.

"Touchy, touchy... Good thing I already wear facepaint."

Spade jams the pen into the table.

"Let's talk wrestling, Dante... In your debut match here in WWC, you've managed to win the WWC 24/7 Hardcore championship. That's impressive, especially considering who it was you managed to beat... Tell me, how's it feel to be a champion on your first night?"
Back to top Go down
Dante McCloud

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Impressive? Meh. Cameron Kray hid that title in a safe. He was scared to lose it... Because he should have been. You want to know why? Because I'm on this roster. He knew that. Deep down he knew that I was dangerous. He fears me. And in my debut match I showed why. And he's not the only one.. This roster should fear what I'm capable.. I fear what I'm capable of... This title, the Hardcore Title, it rests on my shoulder because I don't fear you Jason Spade. I don't fear any one else sitting around this table.. If someone wants to try to take this title from me... I dare them to... I'm not impressed with last night. It was what is expected when you put someone like me in the ring with Cameron Kray... You want to be impressed Spade.. You just wait
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:53 am

Spade chuckles and claps, apparently approving Dante's response.

"That's the kind of attitude that a champion should have. I expect you'll hold onto that title for a while... Unless, of course, your upcoming Fatal-4-Way Title match also has... Complications. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see."

Spade turns toward Nightmare, still grinning.

"Nightmare... You demolished your Tag-Team partner in a falls count anywhere match on the last episode of WarZone. It was brutal... I watched it from the back and I was thoroughly entertained. But tell me... What does this mean for the future of your Tag Team? Because, impromptu as your partnership was, the two of you meshed almost perfectly... Is your team over?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:29 pm

"The night I drilled Apollyon in to the ground with a Hellraiser, was the night I've learned something. Things are simple when it is done alone. He was clearly holding me back from Master Damien'so goal. I demolished him and now I have a shot at the Hardcore Championship! From now on my only partner will be Master Damien."
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:22 pm

"Careful, big guy... Said Hardcore Champion is sitting right across from you."

Spade points a thumb at Dante McCloud, grinning crookedly.

"Anyways, you've made your intentions clear... Going the solo road from here on out. Good call, if you ask me... A partner will ultimately do nothing but weigh you down. Back on topic, however... Say you win the Hardcore title. That's all fine and dandy... But what about this Master Damien character, hm? Surely he'd want you to reach out for bigger and better things... Would you say the Hardcore Title is your first step to greatness? Or the final stop?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:22 am

"If this is as far Master Damien wants me to go, then this is as far as I'll go. However if he desires more for me, then I will bring him the big one. Obeying Master Damien only brought me good, so I will continue to let him guide me."
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:18 am

"God, you're all so boring.

Spade slams his fists on the table.

"Give me something to work with, people... So far the only interesting thing I've heard is Dante over here threatening to turn my face into hamburger. What's that, Shay?"

Spade cocks his head toward the scarecrow, as though listening to it.

"Yeah, I think so too. Let's move on once again... Logan!"

Spade- knowing that Logan can't hear him- turns to him and waves his arms to get his attention. Logan does not look amused.

"I do know some sign language but since I know you can read lips, I'm not going to embarrass myself... You came, you saw, you didn't hear shit but you conquered... You won with an impressive showing in that Fatal-4-Way. I've met wrestlers with disabilities before- guys like poor Dante- but yours is a particularly interesting one... How do you wrestle so well without being able to hear? And just because I'm curious, what's your favorite word to sign?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Spade

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable EmptyFri May 27, 2016 11:27 pm

There is a very long and uncomfortable pause before the camera pans over to reveal that "Logan" is actually another poorly made scarecrow. Spade scoffs.

"How unbelievably rude... First he doesn't show up, now he doesn't even bother to answer my hard hitting questions? Logan, I do not tolerate rudeness... Not one bit."

Spade stands up- pulling a steel chair from under the table- and walks around to where the scarecrow is sitting and hits it with the chair, knocking it to the floor. He strikes it several more times, spraying straw everywhere, before looking at the Shay Hoxton scarecrow and breathing heavily.

"Care to repeat that, Hox?"

Before waiting for an answer, Spade grabs the Shaycrow and tears it's leg off and hits it repeatedly with it.

"You never shut up, do you?"

Spade throws the leg down, grinning crookedly, and looks to the two roundtable guests who are actually real.

"Are you people still here? Fuck off, will you? Shows over! Get out!"

Spade knocks a bunch of items off of the table and turns his back on the guests, walking out of frame. The only sound heard next is the sound of a door slamming. Dante and Nightmare each give the other a look, before the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable   WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable Empty

Back to top Go down

WarZone Ep. 3 Roundtable
Page 1 of 1